Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Lucid Dream

You whispered in my ear,
And you thought I was sleeping.
But I heard you loud and clear,
You didn't see me peeking.

You told me you loved me,
And I don't know if it was a dream.
Come to think of it, could this be?
Did you really say something that you mean?

I was hoping to believe that this was true,
Could it be I am already falling in love with you?

No, this is too soon, too quick for my heart,
Now what am I to do, I don't want this to break apart.

So as I lay in the bed wondering if what I heard was correct,
I take a moment with my thoughts to reflect.

Even if it was a dream, this is what I desire,
I start to fall back asleep, hoping one day your heart I will acquire.

5 comments:

  1. Spankss I absolutely adore it ; i didnt know you write poems(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.. you're blog is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha Marie DiazOctober 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM

    it crazyy i can literally relate to them ; they are really good & touching :) you a girl full of surprises

    ReplyDelete