Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Letter

I've walked down this path before,
It looks SO familiar.
I told myself I wouldn't do this once more,
But I'm seeing a different picture.

I'm throwing myself into the lion's cage,
Letting it immerse me with all of its rage.
I should be used to it but right now, I am afraid.
My words become lost, I don't know what to say.

This shouldn't be new to me
But there's so much I cannot see.
Blindfolded to the effects of you,
But I know this feeling is true.

I don't want to be maimed, I don't want to be hurt.
Just simply searching for that old comfort.
I don't want to repeat things of the past,
Because obviously that's why they didn't last.

Love me as I am, that's all I ask for,
I'm giving it one more try.
The key to my heart is all yours,
One more chance to keep Love alive...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They say its better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS ONE GOT PAIN DRIPPING FROM IT.........REAL POWERFUL BABYGIRL........S.d.

    ReplyDelete