Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

From the day I was born, this lady has taken care of me. Never was a day that I starved or never got what I needed. A lot of struggles have come between me & my mother, but nothing a hug & conversation couldn't settle. Growing up as an only child, my mother made sure I had everything. Although I've never expressed to her how much I've appreciated her & all she's done for me, she knows I love her. And even though, she doesn't like my appearance or how I live my life at times, she's always supported me & pushed me to do better than she ever did. Without my mother, there would be no me. She provided for me & thank God, she's still around to this day. I'm grateful to have her as my mother.

I wanna take this time to thank my mother & all the mothers out there who make everything possible for their children.


I LOVE YOU MOM! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment