Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

As the countdown begins, we start to reflect on this past year. For some of us, 2009 was a good year. For others, one of the worst. I've had the oppurtunity to get a taste of both. For one, I came into this year in a bad relationship & learned to get rid of it as soon as I could. Then, there were the fun times where it was beach all day, party all night. But we all know, most good things have to come to an end. A lot of people were lost this year to tragedies that for some, cannot be explained. I've had the chance to meet a lot of new people, some influential & some who just polluted my life w| bullshit. Now those who weren't good in my life, definitely won't be there in 2010.

A certain "cleansing of the soul" is in process you can say. Its all about new beginnings as we enter 2010. A whole decade gone already! Now, for some, there might be no reason to change & that's alright. But just remember, if you wanted to do something in these past years, NOW is definitely the time to start moving. As the years go by, all we're doing is getting older, so we need progress & prosperity. Another thing, we all need to learn that there is love out there & no reason to HATE people. Let's leave that in 2009. With that said, I wish everyone an Amazing 2010 & beyond.

My last post of 2009 will end like this:
Never hold yourself back & never let someone do it either. You are your own king or queen of your castle. Plan your future wisely & never change for anyone but yourself. God Bless! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't have said it better myself !! magnifique :)

    ReplyDelete